Open top menu
Friday, July 5, 2013

When I got home, my brother was looking at the bag I got. So he asked... What is in the bag? Food of course! Food in the bag.. (DUH!!!) .. You get it?  LOL! Of course I couldn't go home without food for my little Big brother.
 So infront of Kitchitora was Yabu were I bought some goodies for him.
Of course I had eaten in Yabu before. What  is great about Yabu is that they have a menu specific for take-out.
 In case you didn't know, They were part of Esquire's Best Restaurants.
After a few minutes, we got our goodies in a bag.

 I found their takeout menu and packaging really helpful and cute.
packaging :D
 Had some katsu curry hire. Although it wasn't as crunchy by the time we got home, it was still yummy. I loved the curry sauce.
 The katsudon was still runny and juicy. Earl enjoyed this and he actually got some of the curry sauce and mixed it up. It may be a little pricey but heck fried stuff is awesome. LOL



 Yabu
2nd Floor Atrium
Megamall, Madaluyong City.
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments